The Course offered so far by the College are:
1. DHM - Diploma in Homoeopathic Medicine - 3 year Academic & Sixmonths Internship from 1966-1970.
2. DHMS (Old Scheme) - Diploma in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery - 4 years Academic & Six months Internship from 1970-1983.
3. DHMS (New Scheme) - Diploma in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery - 3 years Academic & Six months Internship from 1983-1990.
4. BHMS (Graded) - Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery -18 months Academic & Six months Internship - Eligibility for admission - Diploma in Homoeopathy.
5. BHMS Degree - 41/2 years Academic and one year Internship from 1994 onwards.
The College is affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University vide
U.O no. Ac.A1(2)/1827/2000 dated P D Hills 09/02/2005 and is approved by
Govt. of Kerala vide. G O (MS) No. 17/94 H& FWD
Thiruvananthapuram dated 27/01/1994
and is recognised by the Central council of Homoeopathy
vide order No. 12-19/88-cch 94.
The Sanctioned strength is 50 seats. 15% of the total
admissions are reserved as Management quota . The students are
admitted from a list prepared by the " Commissioner for Entrance
Examinations", Govt. of Kerala. cee.kerala.org
The College started imparting BHMS (Graded) Degree Course from 1993 - 1994 -and BHMS Degree Course from 1994-1995 onward 'on getting Government Sanction, approval of Central Council of Homoeopathy and affiliation to the Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam.
As per the notification No. 20833 I leg C3/2009/ Law Kerala University of Health & Allied Sciences came into existence on 7/12/2009. The Students admitted to I BHMS course from 2010-11 are enrolled in the Medical University .
* The College is now functioning as a full fledged Degree college with 100 bedded Hospital in the College Campus with its pretty old Heritage of 90 years existence.. Besides an out-patient department attached to the College hospital, peripheral O.P. dispensaries function in the Subbaraya Pai Memorial School premises, Gunapai Gardens, T.D. Road, Ernakulam. Red Cross Bhavan, Kakkanad, Kochi - 682 030, Dr. Narmada and Dayanand Kammath Multipurpose Charitable Complex, Vyas Nagar, Karanakodam, Thammanam, Ernakulam and at Venkita Shri Bhaktanandasrama